Monday 13 August 2012

{VanEedenPetersman Family}

Meet the VanEedenPetersman family! They were celebrating a 40th Wedding Anniversary! Wow! What a beautiful family, lots of very happy, well-behaved kids (not to mention very cute kids!), and very obviously, lots of love amongst everybody! These are some of my very most favourite images that I have ever taken of families! Enjoy! :)


 (I included a few extra pictures of the couples, because I really want to do more couples/engagement shoots in the future!)

     





 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD. Psalm 127:3a

Wishing you both many more happy, healthy years together with your kids and grandkids! It was a pleasure to meet you and your family; thank you for allowing me to capture your special day! 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these! Is it ok if I use these photos on various social media sites? I'm not sure what the permissions are on your photos. I can post a credit and link to your site if that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can definitely post the pictures wherever you wish! Including a credit and link would be appreciated, though :)

    ReplyDelete